Local Sport Grant Program
Closes Friday 24 August 2018.
Grass roots sports clubs are invited to apply for funding from the Office of Sport to increase regular and on-going participation opportunities in sport and active recreation.
The maximum amounts available are:
- Sport Development - $2,000
- Community Sport Events - $5,000
- Sport Access - $5,000
- Facility Development - $20,000.
The minimum amount available is $250 for all project types with the exception being for facility development which has a minimum request of $1,000.
Local Sport Defibrillator Grant Program
Closes 14 September 2018.
Does your sports club need a defibrillator? The Office of Sport is providing funding to buy one.
Who is eligible to apply?
• Incorporated, not-for-profit grassroots sports clubs in NSW.
• Applications from licenced sporting clubs may be considered providing the project directly benefits the sport and not the licensed premises.
• Applications may be considered from sport clubs associated with a school, church or university providing they are an incorporated not for profit club in their own right.
• Applications may be considered from councils on behalf of a number of eligible sports clubs that currently share facilities based in NSW and will be involved as partners in any project to acquire one or more Automatic Electronic Defibrillators for the shared facilities.
For more information, including guidelines and how to apply, visit the Office of Sport website.
Community Building Partnerships
Successful applicants will be notified in early December 2018. Projects must be completed by 31 March 2020.
Arts - Quick Response Grants
Made available under the Regional Arts Fund allocation for NSW, Quick Response Grants (‘Quicks’) offer funding of up to $1,500 for regional artists, arts organisations and communities to respond to unique arts opportunities that present themselves at very short notice.
Read more: http://regionalartsnsw.com.au/grants/qtg/