The Ballina Shire Council Community Donations Program is now open for the 2019/2020 fiscal year
Ballina Shire Council provides donations each year to local community groups. The programs are:
- Community Donations - Financial Assistance
- Capital Works Assistance for Sporting Groups
For policy guidelines and application forms see below:
- Donations - Financial Assistance for Community Groups Policy
- Donations - Financial Assistance for Community Groups Application Form - 2019/20
Enquiries: Jay Ellis, Administration Officer, Ph: 1300 864 444.
Application forms for the 2018/19 funding are available on Council's website (search 'council forms') or click on the links above.
These forms must be completed in order to be eligible for consideration.
- Applications close: Friday 7 June 2019
Arts - Quick Response Grants
Made available under the Regional Arts Fund allocation for NSW, Quick Response Grants (‘Quicks’) offer funding of up to $1,500 for regional artists, arts organisations and communities to respond to unique arts opportunities that present themselves at very short notice.
Read more: http://regionalartsnsw.com.au/grants/qtg/
Local Sport Grant Program
Opens approximately June each year - dates change from year to year.
Grass roots sports clubs are invited to apply for funding from the Office of Sport to increase regular and on-going participation opportunities in sport and active recreation.
The maximum amounts available are:
- Sport Development - $2,000
- Community Sport Events - $5,000
- Sport Access - $5,000
- Facility Development - $20,000.
The minimum amount available is $250 for all project types with the exception being for facility development which has a minimum request of $1,000.