Community Safety Fund
Closes 20 December 2017.
Applications for up to $250,000 are invited for innovative projects designed to prevent crime and fear of crime and help people feel safe and proud of their community.
Non-government organisations, community groups, NSW Councils, chambers of commerce and businesses across NSW can apply for funding for capital works/infrastructure and service delivery projects which will:
- address local crime hot spots
- address anti-social behaviour in communities
- promote safer and inclusive use of public space; and
- promote collaborative approaches to community safety, crime reduction, prevention and detection initiatives.
Local Sport Defibrillator Grant Program
Closes 20 December 2017.
Does your sports club need a defibrillator? The Office of Sport is providing funding to buy one.
Who is eligible to apply?
• Incorporated, not-for-profit grassroots sports clubs in NSW.
• Applications from licenced sporting clubs may be considered providing the project directly benefits the sport and not the licensed premises.
• Applications may be considered from sport clubs associated with a school, church or university providing they are an incorporated not for profit club in their own right.
• Applications may be considered from councils on behalf of a number of eligible sports clubs that currently share facilities based in NSW and will be involved as partners in any project to acquire one or more Automatic Electronic Defibrillators for the shared facilities.
For more information, including guidelines and how to apply, visit the Office of Sport website.
Community Building Partnerships
Successful applicants will be notified in early December 2017. Projects must be completed by 31 March 2019.
Arts - Quick Response Grants
Made available under the Regional Arts Fund allocation for NSW, Quick Response Grants (‘Quicks’) offer funding of up to $1,500 for regional artists, arts organisations and communities to respond to unique arts opportunities that present themselves at very short notice.
Read more: http://regionalartsnsw.com.au/grants/qtg/
Rous Water Blue and Green Business Program
Businesses, schools and community groups can apply for financial assistance in the form of water rebates for projects to improve their water efficiency (taps, toilets, shower heads, water tanks, water recycling systems) and reduce their demand for water from the Rous Water regional water supply system.
Visit the Rous County Council website for more information and how to apply.